Element i-Series Lacrosse Shaft - 30" Youth Pole - 2019 Series Edition
The Lightest Shaft in the sport for youth players. Faster hands, faster shots, and controlled flex. Older players should move up to the U-1i shaft. Faster fakes, split dodges, and toe drags.This shaft is for younger players that want the lightest setup possible so they can handle the stick and score more goals!
- Weight-116g (World's Lightest)
- Controlled FLEX kickpoint
- Flex-5 (Medium)
- Matte grip
Element i-Series Review
Wolf Players Shaft ChartChoose the correct lacrosse shaft for your gameplay. Box lacrosse players can use up to 36" and the shaft can be cut to preferred length.
- ELEMENT World's Lightest Shaft for U-13 and under
- U-1 Professional Lightweight, 155g(superlight) stronger than anything in its weight and consistent flex
- U-1 i-series, newer model, few grams heavier, MUCH STRONGER
- U-2 World's Strongest, extremely stiff and durable
- U-2 i-series, newer model, 20 grams heavier, FREAKISHLY STRONG