Your Cart is Currently Empty
SOLD OUT OF BLACK 30". RESTOCKING END OF JUNE 22'
The Lightest Shaft in the sport for youth players. Faster hands, faster shots, and controlled flex. Older players should move up to the U-1i shaft. Faster fakes, split dodges, and toe drags.This shaft is for younger players that want the lightest setup possible so they can handle the stick and score more goals!
- Weight-116g (World's Lightest)
- Controlled FLEX kickpoint
- Flex-5 (Medium)
- Matte grip
Element i-Series Review
Wolf Players Shaft ChartChoose the correct lacrosse shaft for your gameplay. Box lacrosse players can use up to 36" and the shaft can be cut to preferred length.
- ELEMENT World's Lightest Shaft for U-13 and under
- U-1 Professional Lightweight, 155g(superlight) stronger than anything in its weight and consistent flex
- U-1 i-series, newer model, few grams heavier, MUCH STRONGER
- U-2 World's Strongest, extremely stiff and durable
- U-2 i-series, newer model, 20 grams heavier, FREAKISHLY STRONG